I have a 3930k should I upgrade To a 4930k or wait for the 5930k?

We found this answers

Should I upgrade? 240m ... I currently have the Nvidia 240m GPU. I have already researched this and my laptop is fully ... i7 3930k @ 4.2GHz 1.22V or 4.6GHz ... - Read more

Buy Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge ... and power levels, you will have the flexibility that allows you to attain ... but the 3930k/4930k put down the kind of ... - Read more

Discussion about this question


I have a 3930k should I upgrade To a 4930k or wait for the 5930k? resources

Should i upgrade 3930k to 4930k? - Overclock.net

Should i upgrade 3930k to 4930k? ... BUT Ivy and Sandy have been seen near the 5GHz ... the tables might turn more in favor of the 4930k (as an upgrade from 3930k).

3930k 4930k or 4770k NEED HELP [Solved] - CPUs - CPUs

... should I buy a 4770k, 3930k or 4930k. I have the money to buy a 4770k and a gtx ... (which i SHOULD NOT) upgrade to another 770 for SLI? ... 3930k, or wait for 4930k?

Considering upgrading to 4930k from a 3930k, worth it?

... so I was thinking about grabbing a 4930k for my RIVE and throwing the 3930k ... Upgrade your main rig with a ... the 3930k in the UD3. I was thinking if I should ...

AnandTech Forums for Mobile Devices - Upgrading 3930k to ...

If you have an itch to upgrade, ... thread to turn into another "3930k vs 4930k" thread because ... should hold me over until I can upgrade to the DDR4 that ...

Upgrading 3930k to 4930k (HP Phoenix 800-050se ...

Upgrading 3930k to 4930k ... The issue is whether the newer Intel i7-4930k is compatible with my current motherboard. ... If you have an itch to upgrade, ...

3930K to 5930K - AnandTech Forums

... Upgrade from 3930K to 5930K ... At least those will be on 14/10nm and should have another 10% IPC ... I would rather upgrade the GPUs and wait until Skylake ...

SHOW MORE ....

i7 3930K LGA 2011 vs i7 2700K LGA 1155 vs Ivy Bridge ...

I have overclocked 3.2 GHz Q9450 which is good and stable but still i want to know should i upgrade to 3930k LGA ... don’t have to upgrade ... need to wait till ...

AnandTech Forums for Mobile Devices - from I7 3930K To ...

from I7 3930K To Core i7-4930K ? ... I think you should wait for Haswell-E, ... the new motherboard for x79 should have been a MAJOR improvement.

I7 3820 upgrade? - Overclockers UK Forums

I7 3820 upgrade? CPUs. Free Shipping ... I was wondering if i should get a i7 4930k or if i should wait for ... if you cant then you could look to the 4930K or a ...

Core i7-3820 or i7-3930k for 680 GTX SLI? - TechSpot Forums

I am going to opt for socket 2011 particularly because it offers me the possibility to upgrade to ... one should trust ... 3930k + GTX 680 or wait ...

Overclocking a 4930k and amount of memory | linuxine.com

Different type of 3930k to 4930k question ... I may have the opportunity to upgrade to the 4930k. ... "What is the max voltage the 4930k should be put at for ...

4770K or wait for a "4930K"? - All Forums - EVGA Forums

This should be easily ... my p9x79 and Rampage IV have worked flawlessly with a 3930k and a ... last you longer upgrade wise. Re:4770K or wait for a "4930K"?

Intel Core i7-4930K vs Core i7-3930K Performance Leaked

Intel Core i7-4930K vs 3930K Power ... I would have really loved ... yes it may not be worth the upgrade to you, but lets wait until some real benchmarks come out ...

Should I wait for windows 8.2 - Eight Forums

Should I wait for windows 8.2 I have a new laptop with windows 8 do I need to upgrade to 8.1 before 8.2 when it is available?

Which one should I choose?? i7 3960X or i7 4930K - RSI ...

... I've come across a dilemma here as I have access to either an i7 3960X or i7 4930K. ... haswell upgrade chip utilizing ... I have an i7 Lynnfield, should I wait ...

3930k to 3770k ? | Page 3 | TechPowerUp Forums

If anything you should wait for IVB-E to see ... the 3770k over the 3930k. If you already have a 3930k it doesnt make ... will have a upgrade path ...

4770K or wait for a "4930K"? - EVGA Forums

Wait for the ~$500 4930K ... but for other uses the 4930k will be wonderful. My 3930k was a ... sounds like I'm going 4930K then for sure. Just have to figure out ...

Worth Upgrading To 8.1 ? - Microsoft | DSLReports Forums

Worth Upgrading To 8.1 ? I am hearing mixed reviews, I am wondering should I upgrade to 8.1 or wait a bit? I don't want to run into issues and problems and ...

Any i7 3930K, 3960X, and i7 990x/980x comparisons/benchmarks?

... efficient wise then it's a justifiable upgrade. I shouldn't have to ... justifiable upgrade to the 3930K, ... wait a few months before upgrading to a 3930k.

Professional Photography Workstation setup : input ...

Some questions I have: Should I wait for the new 4930k ... Should I just build a PC with a 3930k ... If you go with the 3930k and upgrade to the 4930k you may have ...

Gigabyte GA-X79S-UP5 - 4930K will not post.

Gigabyte GA-X79S-UP5 - 4930K will ... If I do any thing in a upgrade I'm going to wait on AMD for their PCI-e 3.0 board ... NewEgg should have better service with ...

Should I get a 27" iMac or 15" MacBook Pro Retina ...

Should I get a 27" iMac or 15" MacBook Pro ... you just have tons of money, then you should wait and ... I have a custom built windows pc with a 3930k and gtx ...

Core i7-3930K or Haswell - Overclockers UK Forums

... before a 3930k/4930k but ... should have the normal heat restraints. If you require the extra threads later on you'd have an upgrade option of a 4930k ...

Worth switching from an i7 3930k to a 4770k system?

I right now have an i7 3930k and ... a good cooling solution is much cheaper than a system upgrade. ... the only reason I might consider buying a 4820k over a 4930k ...

Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E Processor Review | PC ...

... but we are going to have to wait a bit to ... you should definitely take a ... My understanding is that the Core i7 3930K was supposed to be ~$550 but ...

Idle power consumption - 3930k vs 3770k - Ars Technica ...

Does anyone have any legitimate figures for idle power consumption between a 3930k ... should go ahead and upgrade my ... for an upgrade. I have this 'gut ...

Good starting point for RIVE, 3930K H110...??

I currently have a Rampage IV Extreme, with a i7-3930K ... BUT for prime 95 I assume 95C on a 3930K should be ... I will wait if I BSOD I will lower the voltage a ...

3930K to 5930K - Video Cards Q&A

3930K to 5930K. Posted on Jun 26 ... Hey Guys Currently i have a Corsair H100i cooling my 3930k atm. I have it overclocked to 4 ... i7-3930K or i7-4930k I did a ...

i7-3930k vs i7-4930k | N4Gtv - YouTube Partnership Network

... do note that you will be at the top end of performance CPUs for a LONG time and you should not upgrade for ... 4930k and have it ... 3930k and 4930k ...

4930k or 3930k? - Forumsee

... I may have the opportunity to upgrade to the 4930k. ... Should I get i7-4930K or i7-3930K and which ... return it for a 4930k...But wait would we ...

Any downside to a 4930k compared to a 3930k? [Solved ...

I had all but decided on throwing a 3930k into the PC but these new 4930k CPUs have ... 3930k, or wait for 4930k? ... Solved Should i get the Intel i7 3930K and ...

3930K vs 4930K Which is Best For Overclocking? | linuxine.com

Stories similar to 3930K vs 4930K Which is Best ... I may have the opportunity to upgrade to the 4930k. ... a matter of what should i buy. my trusty 3930k will ...

4770k or 3930k? - [H]ard|Forum

4770k or 3930k? Intel Processors ... I'm completely lost on what I should do. I have a 3930k coming in tomorrow that I was planning to sell ... I will have to upgrade ...

3930k 4930k or 4770k NEED HELP - Forumsee

Now on that note, should I buy a 4770k, 3930k or 4930k. I have the money to buy a 4770k and a gtx 780 ... (which i SHOULD NOT) upgrade to another 770 for SLI?